The International Birdwatching Fair of Comacchio (Ferrara – Italy), in the Po Delta Park of the Region Emilia Romagna, is an unmissable event for all birdwatchers, nature photographers and lovers of slow and nature tourism, ecotourism and green tourism
WHEN: 29th April – 1st May 2016
WHERE: Exhibition grounds of Argine Fattibello, Comacchio (Fe – Italy) in the Po Delta Park of the Region Emilia Romagna
The high-level exhibition area is targeted at the sectors of optics, photography,birdwatching and nature photography equipment, biodiversity, slow tourism, specialized booksellers and magazines, sport clothing, environmental education, tour operators, Italian and foreign parks and reserves, associations, institutions, Municipalities, Provinces and Regions. The very important news for the 2016 is that the fair will be dedicated to the biodiversity of the Po Delta and in particular to the MAB – Man and Biosphere– an important award that the Po Delta received this year from Unesco.
Why should you choose the International Birdwatching Fair
The International Fair of Birdwatching and Nature Tourism is the only specialised and professional event of this kind in Italy.
The international birdwatching and slow tourism fair is the only professional and higly specialized event in Italy fully dedicated to the nature photography and to the environmental tourism, and the second in Europe after the Britisch Birdwatching Fair.
During the fair it will be possible to test directly on the field the last photographic products, on a very important birding area such as Fattibello lagoon.
In this way is possible to involve a large audience in discovering the new photographic tecniques, practising birdwatching with the best tools and experiencing emotions connected to the environmental tourism
– Exhibition pavilion is entirely dedicated to European tourist destinations for birdwatching (the sky) and observation of wildlife (the ground) and river and sea wildlife (the water)
– Birdwatching lessons in cooperation with environmental associations participating in the Fair.
– Birdgarden: laboratories and activities for children and adults are foreste during the fair
– Didactic laboratories: workshops and activities for grown-ups and children
– Field experiences: trips to the most interesting sites of the Po Delta Park accompanied by expert guides
Expression of interest for photography-related events:
The main objective of the espression of interest is to promote and improve the sector of nature photography, as well as to propose the traditional events related to the Fair. Participants should therefore propose events related to nature photography, which will eventually be included in the programme of the Fair. Eligible participants are: Photographers, Photo Clubs, Enterprises working in the sector of photography, Photographers’ Associations, specialised organizations and bodies.
During the Fair:
– A pavilion entirely dedicated to highly specialised professional photography and the related high-quality equipment with the participation of the leading companies of the sector, with a view to improving the culture of high quality photography
– Photography expeditions in the most interesting sites of the Po Delta and photography lessons during the four days of the Fair;
– Exhibition of internationally famous nature photographies in cooperation with magazines, associations and insitutions of the sector;
– Field trips and practical lessons on different photography techniques, in cooperation with the best specialised companies of the sector, associations and specialised magazines .
An outstanding place is given to Slow Tourism, with offers for cycling tours, river tourism, birdwatching, nature tourism and sport tourism, as well as a whole pavilion dedicated to tourism in the Parks
News 2016! Biodiversity and Reserve of Biosphere MAB UNESCO
As already stated the Po Delta, from June 2015, was indicated as International Reserve of the Biosphere, MAB, from Unesco.
Other important Unesco Man and Biosphere Areas from all around the world will be involved in the next edition of the fair and initiatives and events aimed to improve the relations between man and his environment will be organized.
Why should you visit the Fair
The Fair is the only specialised and professional Country event where you can meet the companies of the sector, try the equipment on the field and discover all the offers of international nature-tourism destinations, while discovering the Po Delta Park of the Region Emilia Romagna an its unique environmental heritage, choosing from a wide range of walking, cycling and boat tours ,as well as the numerous initiatives related to the exhibition
Many initiatives are organised during the Fair: walking tours, boat tours, cycling tours, horseback riding tours in the beautiful sites of the Po Delta Park; educational workshops for families with children; wine and food tasting; photography exhibitions; conferences; sport events and much, much more
Info for exhibitors:
Via I° Maggio 18 – 31011 Asolo
Tel. +39 0423.948733 – Fax. +39 0423.927756
firstname.lastname@example.org – www.guegi.it