The Exhibition Village is characterized by a path dedicated to 3 MACRO-AREAS of Biodiversity and Sustainable Tourism.
OPTICS AND PHOTOGRAPHY 2020 EDITION NEWS – HOTSPOTS IN THE VALLEYS
Exhibitors’ optical and photography instruments can be tested directly on turrets, observation points, and “ad hoc” settings (e.g. fishing shacks) located in Comacchio Valleys
Birdwatching and Biodiversity:
– An exhibition hall exclusively dedicated to the observation of avifauna where associations, industry leaders and institutions get together and meet the public to show how to be “biodiverse” in everyday life respecting nature and human beings;
– Birdgardening, the most specific and within everybody’s grasp way to bring young people and children closer to nature and bird life protection starting from their homes: laboratories and practical activities for adults, children and teenagers to
create the “bird house” on windowsills and gardens;
– Birdwatching lessons in Po Delta sites with the best birdwatching and environmental guides in collaboration with professional companies, the best photography brands and associations.
– An exhibition hall entirely dedicated to professional photography characterized by the high specialization and quality of equipment and instruments presented at the International Birdwatching and Nature Tourism Fair by the leading companies in the sector to develop and improve the culture of photography;
– Photo safari in the most interesting sites of Po Delta Park and photography theoretical lessons during the entire duration of the exhibition;
– Internationally renowned exhibitions of nature photography in collaboration with specialized magazines, associations and bird life conservation and nature organizations.
SLOW TOURISM AND ACCESSIBLE TOURISM
– SLOW TOURISM: equipment for cycling tourism, river tourism, birdwatching, nature tourism and sports tourism;
– News 2020 ACCESSIBLE TOURISM and HOSPITALITY: discussion of good practices about accessible tourism and presentation of proposals FOR EVERYONE for sustainable tourism policies and programs;
– B2B: tourism enterprises meet national and international Tour Operators and travel agencies specialized in Nature, Outdoor and Birdwatching trips and travels.
ENVIRONMENT AND NATURE
– Special exhibition areas dedicated to national and international MAB Reserves (Man and Biosphere UNESCO), Parks, Associations and Institutions characterized by the high visible efforts and commitment to supporting the values of biodiversity and sustainable tourism. News 2020: debates and workshops organized in collaboration with UNESCO MAB Reserves related to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals within 2030.
– News 2020: FOCUS ON CLIMATE CHANGE AND PROTECTED AREAS MANAGEMENT: a program of discussions and debate on climate change and environmental and territorial management in protected areas.