Thanks to the recognition which Po Delta obtained in 2016 by UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve – MAB UNESCO, the Birdwatching and Naturalistic Tourism Fair intends to make ACCESSIBLE TO ALL THE CONCEPTS THAT ARE CONTAINED IN THE TERMS OF BIODIVERSITY AND SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH A ROUTE WHICH CONNECTS WHO PRODUCES, WHO CONSUMES AND WHO ENJOYS BOTH INSIDE THE BIRDWATCHING FAIR AND EXPLORING THE PO DELTA PARK
EXHIBITION PAVILIONS are dedicated to four segments of Biodiversity and Sustainable Tourism in naturalistic areas: Optics and Photography, Slow Tourism, Environment and Nature, Man and Nature Space.
1- OPTICS AND PHOTOGRAPHY
Birdwatching and Biodiversity:
– An exhibition pavilion entirely dedicated to the observation of birds where associations, companies and institutions meet people to make known how in everyday life you can apply the “biodiversity” in respect of nature and themselves;
– Birdgardening is the most concrete way for everyone to bring the youngest to the protection of nature and avifauna, starting from their own homes: workshops at the fair and practical activities for adults and children will teach how to create “bird houses”
– A pavilion entirely dedicated to professional photography characterized by the high specialization and quality of the instruments represented at the fair by the leading companies in the sector to create and improve the culture of quality photography;
– Photographic excursions to the most interesting sites of Po Delta Park;
– Photography exhibitions in collaboration with magazines and associations;
– Practical demonstrations of various photographic techniques in collaboration with specialized companies and the best brands of photography, associations and trade magazines.
2- SLOW TOURISM
– The values of sustainable tourism presented by the best slow tourism destinations in Italy and in the world, with operators, organizations and associations that will be present with their travel proposals. Ample space dedicated to the SLOW TOURISM with tourism proposals for cycling, river tourism, birdwatching, naturalistic tourism and sports tourism and an entire pavilion dedicated to ecotourism in the Parks;
– Food and Wine: workshops organized in collaboration with SLOWFOOD to discover the excellence of Delta’s productions and the typical slow Italian products;
– The 2018 edition will host Tour Operators and Agencies offering Travel in Nature, Outdoor, Birdwatching at an international level, and tourism entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to let know their holiday offers.
3- ENVIRONMENT AND NATURE
– Space dedicated to Italian and foreign MAB – Man and Biosphere UNESCO areas, Associations, Institutions and Parks that stand out for their commitment to supporting the values of biodiversity and sustainable tourism
4- MAN AND NATURE SPACE
– After the MAB UNESCO FORUM held in September 2017 that involved young people from all over the world, ample space will be dedicated to events and initiatives with the aim to promote the values of sustainable development: SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCES AND TALK SHOWS WILL INVOLVE EXPERTS, STUDENTS, ARTISTS OF THE WORLD OF MUSIC AND THE SHOW TO TELL BIODIVERSITY THROUGH STORYTELLING AND MUSIC VIDEOCLIPS TURNED IN THE PLACES IN THE NAME OF SUSTAINABILITY